Responsible for :
• Evaluation and provision of reasonable assurance that risk management, control and governance systems are functioning as intended for the Corporation’s outputs and outcomes to be achieved.
• Providing recommendations for improving the Corporation’s operations in terms of economic, efficient and effective performance.
• Providing consultancy services.
• Evaluation of the Corporation’s compliance with all relevant statutory, regulatory and financial reporting frameworks.
• Providing support to the Corporation’s anti-fraud programs through special reviews and investigative audits.